What you will need
Cheap Plastic Drop Cloths
White paper, newspaper or even leaves to stuff the heads
6 or 8 Lengths of rebar- 3 to 4 feet high
Clear packing tape
a bunch of older outdoor white Christmas Lights with a long extension cord
1. Hammer your rebar into the ground in a circle formation
2. Cut lengths of drop cloth double the height you want your ghosts
3. Form the head by balling up paper. When you have a large enough ball place in center of stretched out dropcloth section.
4. Gather the drop cloth and cover the paper forming a head, almost as if you were covering a lollypop
5. Place "head" of rebar and wrap packing tape around plastic to form neck.
6. Randomly cut up from the bottom of the plastic to form ribbons
7. Gather at the waist area and tape again. Your ghosts should now look like armless lollypop dolls at this point.
8. Cut several long strips of dropcloth to form arms. These are crisscrossed and tied arround chest area, then each "hand end" is knotted to the next ghost's "hand end" to look like they are holding hands.
9. Place your heap of lights on the center and plug in!
You can keep these up thru Christmas-
Just add wings and string the lights around them
and they become Angels!!!
Just don't forget the aluminum foil halos!
Or add pointy hates and they are witches!